Monday, August 20, 2007

Hookah Freak - It's Super Freaky! Mmmm...

If you’re a Super Hookah Freak, like me, you probably search high and low for unique shisha flavors… Well, fellow hookahphiles, our wildest shisha dreams have come true. I recently discovered a very freaky new brand, aptly called Hookah Freak Shisha… and my hookah world has forever changed. Instead of smoking the same classic flavors like grape, orange, double apple, or (yawn!) strawberry, we finally have the option of branching out and trying all sorts of new hip flavors created for the modern hookah smoker. Now we have options like Blueberry Pancakes, Peppermint Schnapps, Smashing Pumpkin, and Vanilla Mojito.

“It’s an old school tradition with a new school twist” – the slogan sucked me in immediately and it turns out that it’s also the perfect way to impress your friends with unique new flavors that will leave them all wanting more. I recently stocked up on Hookah Freak so now my “shisha library” includes: Holy Shisha, Banana Split, Grapeful Dead, Malibu Sunrise, Long Island Ice Tea, and Half Baked (to name a few - it’s a pretty extensive library).

I have smoked every type of hookah shisha from every shisha manufacturer you could possibly imagine, and nothing I have sampled has even come close to the quality or the accuracy of the flavor of Hookah Freak. I am a true fan and I know my favorite brand has forever changed. I mean, why smoke anything else when you can enjoy delicious Peach Cobbler - without the calories?

The true beauty of Hookah Freak Shisha is the fact that you really taste the flavor that’s listed on the jar – not some warped and watered down version of it. I mean Atomic Fireball starts out hot and spicy and ends with a sweet aftertaste, just like the candy; and Snicker Doodle is honestly the closest thing to homemade cookies you can find; Tropical Explosion tastes exactly like a refreshing summer drink you would have lounging on a beach; and Mint Chocolate is just like diving straight into your favorite bowl of ice cream.

I also love that they come in 100 gram jars – which is about 10 good hookah sessions and I have to have a good variety of shisha on tap at all times. So, the 100g jars give you the best way to stock up on an assortment of flavors, get plenty of smokes out of each jar, and still build up an impressive selection for that night when you need to try out something new and exotic.

So, Hookah Freaks, if you’re feeling freaky and a little bored with the old school flavors and need to experience something new and exciting - Hookah Freak is the perfect fit. Try out a couple of the flavors and I’m sure you’ll be just as hooked as I am.

My recommendations: Mint Chocolate Chip, Ambrosia, Malibu Sunrise, Sexxxy Chocolate, Freak’s Choice.