Monday, July 23, 2007

The Four Headed Hookah Bowl

The first time I saw the four headed hookah bowl I thought I was looking at a pot of gold. The bowl is something that I have never seen before and I had to try it out. The four heads are perfectly symmetrical and are the size of medium ceramic bowls, making the perfect bowl setup. It has the look of something odd but is made of ceramic just as the other bowls.

When I arrived at my apartment, I immediately began to setup for my new smoking experience. I could not wait to smoke out of the new four headed bowl. I set up my hookah as I always do and I packed the bowl heads with HookaH-HookaH flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, and Hazelnut. I covered each individual head with aluminum foil and poked holes in each compartment. Afterwards I set up my smoking area so I could have the best smoking experience. I lit four coals and placed them atop of each bowl head and began to smoke the hookah.

Upon smoking the hookah, my taste buds were filled with the exquisite flavors. It felt as though I had a mouth filled with chocolate covered strawberries with a hint of caramel. My roommate came home from class and was tranquilized by the look of the bowl and delicious smells coming from the hookah; so he began to smoke it with me. The smoke was amazing and we continued to smoke it for about an hour. It was simply amazing how the flavors come together in the bowl and give me a rush of satisfaction. I would highly recommend that any one who comes across the four headed hookah bowl on the website gets one. The experience is like no other.